header logo

Choose a language for this website

Open Mobile Menu

Employment Services

Ukrainians are able to work in the United States once they have an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). The form to use to apply for and EAD is Form I-765. More information on Employment Authorization Cards

The Rhode Island Department of Labor & Training is a good place to start when seeking employment or training opportunities (Welcome | RI Department of Labor & Training). On the RI DLT website, there is a menu item, “For Individuals,” where information can be found about Career Centers, Job Training Programs, Hiring Events, or Apprenticeships.

Dorcas International offers Employment Services as well. Individuals must be able to prove work eligibility in order to be eligible for job placement assistance. Ukrainian Humanitarian Parolees need an Employment Authorization card (EAD) to prove work authorization. 
Call or email to discuss your employment goals 401-784-8685 or es@diiri.org